Welcome to Advicefront. We put together this quick guide to help you get up to speed.
Step 1 - Get familiar with the client experience
- Add yourself as a client (use your name and email address)
- Click your Test Client, then Onboard (in sidebar) > Agreements and send yourself the default Client Agreement
- Now enter your Test Client account (from email invite) and try out: fact find, risk assessment and accepting the client agreement
- Back in your Adviser Account, you'll see any actions you took in your Test Client account. Now try out other features such as messaging and document sharing.
Step 2 - Configure Advicefront for your firm
Step 3 - Set up your profile and invite team members
Step 4 - Invite a friendly client
We recommend testing out Advicefront with a friendly client during the free trial period.
- Click Add Client and enter their details, but this time click Create client without invite (we'll send that later)
- Click the client and add a few details into their fact-find (this means your client won't need to enter them)
- Send them an agreement if you like
- Click Get Invitation link (in top bar) > Copy link and send it to them in a personal email, asking for their help testing out Advicefront
Step 5 - Invite more clients!
Time to invite some more clients. If you have a large number of clients you need to add to Advicefront, we're happy to help you out with that once you have a paid license - just let us know!