By connecting Advicefront with Voyant you're one step closer to achieving a seamless advice workflow while continuing to use the tools you already love.
To integrate with Voyant, the very first thing you need to do is import client information from Advicefront, so you can manage the investments in Voyant.
1. Start by going to your name in the top right corner of the page and go to ’Settings’, on the left side of the page go to the ‘Your Settings’ section and click on ‘Integrations’.
2. Then click on ‘Connect with Voyant’ and you’ll immediately see an automatically generated code.
3. Copy this code, you'll need it to connect to Voyant later.
Important: Since this is an unique code, we advise you to keep it somewhere safe until you need it.
4. Now, follow this link, enter your Voyant account information and click Login.
5. Click on the profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page and select 'Integration Management'.
6. Make sure the integration with Advicefront is enabled.
7. Once the integration is enabled, to import a new client from Advicefront, click on the 'Plus' symbol on the bottom-right corner of the page and select 'Import Client'.
8. Click on the Advicefront integration.
9. After that, log in to your Advicefront account using the code you copied from step number 3 as the password.
10. Search for the name of the client whose information you want to import.
11. Select the client, check if the primary data is correct and click '→'.
12. Review all the information before importing and when you're done, click '✔️'.
You should now have your Advicefront account successfully integrated with Voyant.